This Graphic 45 Little One mini album tutorial is a digital PDF file that you will download to your computer after purchase. No physical items will be mailed to you with this purchase. You may choose to print the PDF on your own.
This tutorial is 94 pages with written step-by-step instructions for how to construct the mini album and a step-by-step cutting guide for how to use the Graphic 45 Little One papers to decorate the album. There are pictures of every step in the tutorial.
To see more details of the inside of this album, please visit my YouTube channel where I flip through the album: https://youtu.be/VJqc2vJ533E
- Graphic 45 Little One 8x8 Collection Pack
- Graphic 45 Little One Patterns & Solids Pack
- Graphic 45 Little One Ephemera Assortment
- Graphic 45 Little One Flower Assortment
- Graphic 45 Ivory Trim
- Kraft cardstock (I started with a 50 pack of 8.5” x 11” and have a lot left)
- Heavy weight (50 pt) chipboard sheets for covers
- White presentation paper or copy paper for photo mats
- Corner rounder (I am using the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Scallop)
- Magnets (6 total, or 3 sets; I use neodymium magnets from Amazon)
- Two small eyelets and a setting tool such as a Crop-A-Dile
- Twine (mine is yellow from Jo Ann Fabrics)
- Optional: two small baby-themed charms for dangles
- Optional: journaling lines stamp or hand draw lines for journaling
- Basic craft supplies: paper trimmer, scoring board/tool, ruler, pencil, scissors, wet adhesive, bone folder
Graphic 45 Little One Mini Album Tutorial
You may sell the completed album you make when following this tutorial. You may not sell the digital tutorial itself to others. This digital tutorial is not intended for commercial use as a class/retreat project. If you are interested in using this tutorial for a class/retreat, please contact me for pricing.